Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sometimes,  being a Stay at a home Mom, it's a lot like being a Traffic Cop. "Hey, you. Go that way. You, stay! You... wait. Why are you here??"

This also goes the same for these lovely people and their nutrition and waste. (She's  going to talk about waste? Oy.) I mean, we homeschool, so we especially see each other a lot...! (A LOT. It is recipe for insanity Sometimes!!) But look... Sometimes it's a recipe for fun...!



I have often said that a lot of what I do is directing traffic of stuff that goes in these people and monitoring or helping clean up what comes out. "What have you put inside you that's good lately?" Or, "Oh my heavens! That came out of you?" Or "Geez, You are crabby!! Are you constipated??" "Oh my heck! An explosive diaper!"

On that note...

I feel like I am always trying to be a good mother and remember... "Hey! What did you eat last? Hey. Nope. If you didn't eat a balanced meal last meal time, you may eat a healthy snack instead of a Fun, junk food snack."

Then, there's the other end. *Phew!* "What did you eat?? Good Heavens! Less milk and more vegetables, Child!" I mean, we have a sign that says, "Home is where your Heart is", but a more accurate Family Statement is, "Home is where your Fart is." We are to love each other no matter what. Sometimes unconditional love here just means cracking the window or spraying some natural air freshener (some drops of essential oil in a glass bottle of water to spray) for your poor travelling buddies or the others near ya in the house. Ha ha ha.

Or, like a good Traffic Cop, "Dude! Point your heinie in a different direction, man!" Or "You! Go do that somewhere else!" When some flatuates.

So, the difference is, that now that I know better, we ought to do better nutritionally, and eliminate or minimize the items that maximize flatuation. (I know you were hoping I would talk about this...!)

DR. Christopher says that Flatulence is caused by bile, your digestive fluid from your liver, mixed with old feces. (YUP. I said it.) Sooooooo.  One way to help your body is to a 3 day cleanse once a month to eliminate the junk that we give our bodies. I will explain that more in my next post.

To all the Traffic Cops out there, who are learning or understand how important good nutrition is, I salute you!


No comments: